Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Animal Instagram Celebrities of Kuwait

ber

A friend of mine wanted me to post about this but I told him unless it was a really slow news day and I was desperate for content I wouldn’t. Well I’m desperate for content so it looks like I’m posting about this. There are a bunch of people in Kuwait who have setup Instagram accounts for their pets with two being pretty popular. Those two accounts actually have more followers than me which I’m not sure what to think of. Below are five animal accounts I was told about, if you know of anymore let me know.

@Agent_Dianaa (15.8k followers)
@BERtheBunny (6,289 followers)
@Guntherthebulldog (698 followers)
@Holly_Malamute (257 followers)
@Sa3ad_515 (214 followers)



Reblog: http://ift.tt/1iguzP0

No comments:

Post a Comment