Monday, November 25, 2013

The Best LG G2 Feature No One Talks About

lg g2 on screen feature 2This feature has drastically changed how I use my phone and I have no idea why no one ever talks about it, LG themselves don’t mention it enough. The only reason I found this was because I randomly enabled the feature on the phone. It’s called LG On-Screen.


lg g2 on screen featureWhat it does it mimic your phone on your laptop/desktop screen and from here on everything you can control from your PC. So basically when I get on, I connect my LG G2 to my desktop and whatsapp, BBM, check instagram and do everything else directly from the screen with a full keyboard without having to check my phone.


It is super convenient, specially when I have to charge my phone. Many LG phones have this feature, it’s not limited to the LG G2. It also took me a while to figure out how to download the software on windows to enable this feature.


To download the software on your windows device for the feature to work click [here], then go to ‘OSP’ and click on download. Once you’re done just configure the settings and you’re good to go.


To Add a comment Click Here: The Best LG G2 Feature No One Talks About






Reblog: http://kuwaitiful.com/tech-gadgets/best-lg-g2-feature-one-talks/

No comments:

Post a Comment