Saturday, November 23, 2013

Zafran Launches Their Winter Menu

zafran kuwait winter table spoonThose of you who read my review on Zafran know how much I liked the food. They’ve launched their new winter menu just a few weeks ago and due to popular demand of their mixed grill dish they’ve finally bought it back to the menu along with some new dishes.


zafran kuwait winter mushroomThis is their Double Mushroom , it’s a combo of batter fried mushrooms with vegetables and cheese. I noticed how they have a lot of vegetable based dishes. They’ve put vegetarians in mind and it’s a good idea to go there if you’re one since they have so many veggie-based dishes.


This was without doubt my favourite new dish, I just might actually order this instead of butter chicken as a main course on my next visit. It’s a Prawn Coconut Curry with mustard, the mustard taste isn’t that strong and it doesn’t ruin the dish. The coconut prawn is normally eaten with a bowl of rice.



Had the mixed grill again, except this time I think the only difference was the kebab cut into halves. It’s a great combination that should satisfy everyone since it had beef, shrimp and chicken all in one plate. My recommendation is to order butter bread with it and mix things up.


We finished it off with Kesar Pista Kulfi , a mix of indian milk with saffron and pistachio. It was pretty light so those who are used to a heavy chocolate filled dessert won’t like it. Worth tying, since I’ve never tasted anything like it before.




To Add a comment Click Here: Zafran Launches Their Winter Menu






Reblog: http://kuwaitiful.com/food/zafran-launches-winter-menu/

No comments:

Post a Comment