Thursday, December 26, 2013

So I tried the Cannolis


The other day I posted about the homemade Cannolis from Pasticceria Di Pietro and I finally got to try them tonight. They’re crazy good, like really really good. I tried all the flavors and my favorites were the Cannoli Sicilian and the Caramel Divino and my least favorite was the Pumpkin Pie. The presentation from the box to the Cannolis themselves were picture perfect. No way on earth would I have been able to guess this was a home businesses if I hadn’t already known. Even the food shots on the website are beautiful taken and wouldn’t look out of place on the food network.



If you want to order some yourself, here is a link to their [Website]






Reblog: http://248am.com/mark/food/so-i-tried-the-cannolis/

No comments:

Post a Comment