Sunday, December 22, 2013

Spendee: Tracking My Spending Conveniently

spendee logoI have tried many apps to track how I spend my money but the problem with these types of apps is they’re cluttered and take too much time for me to register a payment. So after a few days I become lazy and stop registering payments. Spendee got released a month ago and I’ve been using it for awhile.


spendee app track


It’s beautifully designed and to the point, you can register a payment in around 3 seconds. At the end of the month you can view or export a report that tells you how much you spent and where, which is all I needed. Only issue with it right now is Kuwait Currency only has 2 decimals instead of 3, which should be fixed soon.


Download [Android] [iOS]


To Add a comment Click Here: Spendee: Tracking My Spending Conveniently






Reblog: http://kuwaitiful.com/apps/spendee-tracking-my-spending-conveniently/

No comments:

Post a Comment