Sunday, January 5, 2014

When I’m Hungry .. I’m Angry !

hunger.jpg


oh boy .. don’t get me into the starvation phase .. or your whole day will get messed up , I was always cranky when I’m hungry , But when you wait for your family and friends to have a late lunch when you didn’t even have breakfast and then the plan changes .. I wasn’t very happy about it !


I never knew I would get that upset , Maybe it’s just my emotions playing with me , or maybe I felt like my body was shutting down .. I don’t know what the hell happened I got so angry at everyone around me and just broke down but when I ate at the end .. The Mood switched 360 Degrees and the next day I just laughed at my reaction!


DO YOU GET CRANKY AND MOODY IF YOUR HUNGRY OR DID I JUST OVER REACT !? :S






Reblog: http://7ajidude.com/when-im-hungry-im-angry/

No comments:

Post a Comment