Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Living A Movie

I know its been a while since we wrote here, we are just waiting for some renovations to be done with the website and of course our life work that takes most of our time.


Also, the blogging has changed and it doesn’t get that interesting anymore. It’s like reading the same content on different themes.


However, that is not what my post is all about. My post is about living a movie. Here the movie is a lie, where everything is setup to look good yet at the end its not but a good illusion. Sadly that’s what we see in our daily life. A big movie from people who we think we know.


It’s funny how things change and that change is fed with denial. People try to compliment people, companies, social figures, celebrities, employers and even family just because you want to reach the top. Or maybe just don’t want to be “the only one” who says the truth.


People who kiss *** to live are the ones who I say are degrading. It’s like getting paid for something unethical yet you do it anyway just to go on top. A lovely word that “ethical”. Something we barely (if never) care about. As long as I reach the top, I don’t care if you are better than me and worked harder than me to reach the top.


Looking at all the Instagram celebrities, I keep thinking.. Why are they celebrities? I follow some of them and I really admire. Yet the ones that I don’t follow have me confused. See I believe not every celebrity is talented. Some are just the ones that got famous because people made them famous for nothing. Like those cheap reality TV celebs if you know what I mean.


Hey, we all have the right to follow and unfollow people, its all good. Hey thats freedom isn’t it? Yet when I sit here and watch untalented people get famous and people just believe everything they say just because they have a few hundred thousand followers? If only talent is measured by followers!!


Just say “I Don’t Care” with one squeaky voice and suddenly you are a model, say one funny joke out of a million ones and you will be the “best” stand up comedian in town, or buy some Khazan burger and make your own “burger recipe” and you will have the best restaurant in in the middle east (waaaaaay).


It’s always been my thing to rant. It’s kind of my “thing”, yes yes I know its not a talent. It’s more of a Kuwaiti thing don’t you think? However, there is talent out there (most of who I follow), yet those people get overshadowed by overrated Instagram celebs.


This movie keeps me entertained for a while really…it just gets boring when you see it over and over again.






Reblog: http://ift.tt/PLtBws

No comments:

Post a Comment