Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My favorite protein smoothie

smoothie


I’ve been making an amazing smoothie recently and figured I would share my simple recipe here. It’s very easy to make and really tastes delicious, here is what you need:


- 2 scoops Whey Protein

- 1 large ripe banana

- 5 pieces of frozen strawberries

- 4 pieces of frozen blackberries

- 8 pieces of frozen blueberries

- a spoonful of honey

- 4 large ice cubes

- 150ml water



Put them all in a blender and blend. The smoothie comes out pretty thick and the quantity is enough for two people although I drink the whole thing myself. For the Whey Protein I use the strawberry flavored VPX SRO Zero Carb Protein which you can find locally at Health Planet. For the frozen fruits you can find them at Sultan Center and they’re pretty economically priced. Finally, you could replace the 150ml water with almond or soy milk but you really don’t need to.


The post My favorite protein smoothie appeared first on 2:48AM - Everything Kuwait.






Reblog: http://ift.tt/1oMm8sM

No comments:

Post a Comment