Sunday, June 15, 2014

Best Way to Repair Your Windshield

audi windshield car laserI had two nasty cracks on my windshield and I thought there were only two ways to fix it. I either had to replace the entire windshield which costs a lot, or add another crack on top of the crack in the form of a circle so that with time, the crack wouldn’t grow larger. Which was something I didn’t want to do obviously.


audi windshield car laser A relative told me there are many garages in Kuwait that fix the cracks by a combination of liquid and laser. I had a go at it and went to a store, in the photo above the guy is repairing the small crack, while the big metal piece in the middle is making sure the other crack is filled up with no air gaps.


Overall i’m satisfied with the result, it’s around 60% less visible and won’t grow through time, plus it kind of doesn’t look like a crack on a windshield anymore. I paid KD 6 in total fix two small cracks. The garage was in Shuwaikh and passing by it I saw he wasn’t the only one offering the service, its exact location below.


To Add a comment Click Here: Best Way to Repair Your Windshield






Reblog: http://ift.tt/SMFbIw

No comments:

Post a Comment