Sunday, June 15, 2014

Learning Something New from Lynda.com

Every once in a while I tend to get some free time, or when I have about 30 mins on the treadmill with nothing to do, therefore I decided to reactivate my Lynda.com subscription . Lynda is basically a huge repository of tutorials Made by professionals in their respective fields and you can access all of that for 25 USD, which is about what you would spend on dinner on a night out, I was taught to believe education and investmentsin education are priceless.


image


Here is an example of new courses for photography as you can see they have different tutorial subjects for different levels of experience.


image


Hers a continuation of the different new Courses that are available :


image


I would really recommend you look into investing Some of your time learning everything is built On a modular basis, currently I’m learning how to use Adobe llustrator CS 6 fr0m scratch, and should get through the modules in 8.5 hrs. I will try to update you on my learning advancements on illustrator.


If you have any questions please feel free to ask :)


Here’s a quick example of a small tutorial :


http://ift.tt/TZSruy






Reblog: http://ift.tt/SLP7C5

No comments:

Post a Comment