Saturday, July 12, 2014

CAN”T SLEEP! :S

Hey guys .. I’m still awake and thought this is the place where I can express more .. I don’t know if its Ramadan or just me .. I just can’t sleep .. I’m just constantly on the go .. sleep is non existent .. I sleep for about 2 hours and when I wake up I’m just dead tired .


All the Ghabga’s .. dress up in dara’as and kaftans for gathering is making me tire, all I want to do is dress up in my PJ”S and watch Shahid.net hehe


Just wanna watch TV SHOWS .. and CRAVE SWEETS .. Dieting in Ramadan is a stupid word .. you just can’t if you don’t have the will power ! ” your metabolism ” just gets messed up big time .. and you constantly feel LAZY .


So back to the sleeping issue .. is it just me .. or I just can’t sleep in Ramadan !


who’s still awake… HI ;)


WHY ARE WE STILL AWAKE ! :S






Reblog: http://ift.tt/1niTIDm

No comments:

Post a Comment