Sunday, July 13, 2014

Kuwait in a 1000 Words

krishna



“I’ve been in Kuwait for 12 years now. I am here to support my wife, my daughter and my two sons. I used to clean at the Airport. Now I clean here around the Kuwait Towers. I have only been able to go home to Nepal and see my family 3 times in 12 years. I miss their faces very, very much……But I am happy”. – Krishna



Kuwait in a 1000 Words in a new Facebook page by Tim Carr (TJC Films). Tim meets a lot of interesting people because of his work and so he decided he would introduce the people he meets to the rest of the world. As of this post he has introduced 22 people ranging from street cleaners to artists and even Big D. Everyone has a story and this is a great way of showcasing them. Check out the Facebook page [Here]


The post Kuwait in a 1000 Words appeared first on 2:48AM - Everything Kuwait.






Reblog: http://ift.tt/1m73M2a

No comments:

Post a Comment